Photo Realistic Painting Masterclass
Full day workshop with Heather Bradbury
Once a term:
July 10th 10:30 - 5:00pm
Come have a fun day, learn lots and take home your own mini photo realistic painting!
This workshop is designed for those who want to go deeper and futher with their understanding of Photo realistic painting.
We will cover:
- How to grid up your own paintings
- How to edit your photos to make them the best reference.
- The best brushes, paints, and resources you need.
- Loads of key tips that will make you paintings go from ok, to amazing!
- Advice on your own works, available on the day too!
- Painting up your own photo realistic mini painting to take home.
Learn how to create outstanding photo realistic oil paintings with Heather. She has been a photo realistic painter for the past 10 years, and has been a finalist in a number of international prizes. She has taught over a hundreds of students and is known for her uniquely gentle but teffective teaching style.
The day includes morning and afternoon tea, all materials provided, plus two tubes of oil paint to take home.
BYO lunch. (There is a cafe across the road you can buy lunch from also)